- Electrical range: 50mm
- Nominal Resistance: 5K0Ω
- Linearity: ±0,15%
- Repeatability: 0,002mm
- Starting Force: < 0,30N
- Environmental Protection Level:: IP40
- Life Expectency: >100 x 10a6 movements
- Resistance Element: Conductive Plastic
- Electrical Connection: 3 Core Cable
- Dimensions: 88 x 18 x 26.6mm
£274.00 Excl. VAT
Long life - 100 x 106 movements
- Outstanding linearity up to ? 0.075 %
- Actuating shaft with double bearing system
- Special ball coupling eliminates sidewards forces
- High operational speeds up to 10 m/s
- Insensitive to shock and vibration
- Choice of plug or cable connection
Position transducers employing conductive plastic resistance and collector tracks provide direct means of measurement in control and regulation systems and in instrumentation.
Using this type of transducer, problems traditionally associated with rotary potentiometers, especially reliability, life expetancy, accuracy and operational speed, are overcome. Thus opening up new fields of application in direct position measurement.
A ball coupling (which may be fitted to either end of the shaft) offers backlash-free operation even where there are parallel or angular errors between the transducer axis and the direction of movement. The elastomer-damped, independently sprung precious metal multi-finger wiper has been designed to provide a reliable contact even at high speeds or when experiencing shock or vibration.