- Electrical range: 4-20mA, 10mm
- Nominal Resistance: 0-500Ω
- Linearity: ±0.4%
- Starting Force: 10N
- Environmental Protection Level:: IP67
- Life Expectency: 100 x 106 movements
- Resistance Element: Encapsulated hybrid circuit
- Electrical Connection: 3 core cable, 2m
- Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 25mm
£949.00 Excl. VAT
Long service to non contact measuring system
- High precision with linearity of up to 0.2%
- Reliable signal transmission through standardized current output
- Hard wearing due to completely encapsulated housing
- Temperature-resistant precision due to supplementary regulating winding
- Complete electrical interchangeability
The inductive precision sensor FTI is used to transform short linear travel paths into analogue electrical signals using a differential transformer with a movable core.
The core is located on a gauging pin which is pressed against the measured object by an integrated spring. The sensor is supplied with direct voltage from which an integrated oscillator generates an alternating voltage to feed the differential transformer. The secondary transformer voltages are rectified in a built-in demodulator. The oscillator and demodulator are designed using hybrid technology. The output current is strictly proportional to the displacement of the core and therefore to the measured path.
Standardized output signals and absolute linearity up to 0.2% (on request up to 0.1%) guarantee a highly accurate measurement value and complete electrical interchangeability. The precision sensor is available in protection class IP50, optionally IP67, and due to its completely encapsulated housing and temperature-compensating properties of its control-loop coil, it can be used under rough environmental operating conditions.