- Electrical range: 350°
- Nominal Resistance: 5k0Ω
- Linearity: ±0.075%
- Repeatability: 0.002% (=0.007°)
- Starting Force: <0.1N
- Environmental Protection Level:: IP40
- Life Expectency: 100 x 106 movements
- Resistance Element: Conductive Plastic
- Electrical Connection: Gold-plated brass terminals
- Dimensions: 36.5Ø x 19.4mm, 6mm shaft
£224.00 Excl. VAT
Industry standard size offering top performance at reasonable cost
- Very long life - 100 x 106 movements
- Very good independent linearity - standard ± 0.075 %
- Very high resolution - better than 0.008°
- High admissible operating speed - 10000 min-1
- Unrestricted continuous rotation
Precision potentiometer with conductive plastic resistance track. For measuring, control and instrumentation applications.
The distinguishing features of the P 4500 include an all metal case, ball bearings and conductive-plasic collector track. Because of its reliability, long life, good linearity, high resolution, high operational speed and corrosion resistance, this component opens applications hitherto closed to conventional potentiometers.
Special versions with different electrical travels and shaft dimensions are available.