- Electrical range: 355°
- Nominal Resistance: 5k0Ω
- Linearity: ±0.05%
- Repeatability: 0.002% (0.007°)
- Starting Force: <0.15N
- Environmental Protection Level:: IP40
- Life Expectency: 100 x 106 movements
- Resistance Element: Conductive Plastic
- Electrical Connection: Gold-plated brass terminals
- Dimensions: 50.8Ø x 21.3mm, 6mm shaft
£279.00 Excl. VAT
Very long life - 100 x 106 movements
- Very good linearity-standard ± 0.05 %, on request ± 0.025 %
- Very high resolution - better than 0.007°
- High admissible operating speed 10000 min-1
- Unrestricted continuous rotation
Precision potentiometer with conductive plastic resistance track for measuring, control and instrumentation applications.
The distinguishing features of the P 6500 include an all metal case, ball-bearings and conductive-plastic collector track. As a high-precision angular displacement transducer this potentiometer meets all kinds of analog applications.
Together with a A/D converter it serves as a low-cost digital-absolute-encoder for precision setting or pick-up and thus opens a multitude of digital applications. Special versions with different electrical travels and shaft dimensions are available.