- Electrical range: 340°
- Nominal Resistance: 5k0Ω
- Linearity: ±1%
- Repeatability: 0.03% (=0.1°)
- Starting Force: <0.7N
- Environmental Protection Level:: IP50
- Life Expectency: 10 x 106 movements
- Resistance Element: Conductive Plastic
- Electrical Connection: Solder pins, gold plated
- Dimensions: 22.22Ø x 14.25mm, 3mm shaft
£76.50 Excl. VAT
- Synchro flange
- Sintered bronze bearing
- Design flexibility
- 5 Mio. cycles
- Excellent linearity, up to ±0.25%
Precise potentiometer with a conductive plastic resistance element for control electronics and measuring applications.
The quality features of service life and linearity of this potentiometer, which can be extended in modular form, characterize this series for measuring tasks with varying complexity.
The careful selection of the materials and high quality of the components used ensure a constant and high level of quality throughout the entire service life of the sensor.
Special designs with other angular ranges, linearities and shaft dimensions on request.