- Electrical range: 90°
- Nominal Resistance: 0-500Ω
- Linearity: ±0.3%
- Repeatability: 0.007?
- Starting Force: <1.5Ncm
- Environmental Protection Level:: IP65
- Life Expectency: 100 x 106 movements
- Resistance Element: Conductive Plastic
- Electrical Connection: 5-pin connector
- Dimensions: 55? x 47mm, 6mm shaft
£696.00 Excl. VAT
Standardised output current over 90/345?
- Output current selection 0...20 mA or 4...20 mA
- Electronic system integrated in the case
- Very good absolute linearity ? 0.1 % (345?) or ? 0.3 % (90?)
- Very high repeatability 0.007?
- Unrestricted continuous rotation
- Protection class IP 65
On the basis of the tried and tested IP 6000, this precision angle encoder is equipped with a signal interface integrated in the case. It has now been fitted with an electronic system using SMD technology for control of the supply voltage and transformation of angle-proportional voltage into an output current. This ensures optimum interference immunity in signal transmission even over long cable distances. The electronic system integrated into the potentiometer replaces an external transformer and supplies an optional standardized output current of 0...20 mA or 4...20 mA. The wide operating voltage range permits upply from an unstablised DC source. The housing is in compliance with protection class IP 65 with the conformable plug and is particularly suited to stringent requirements in the machine, plant and vehicle design sector. The precision ball bearing is designed to withstand high mechanical strains