- Electrical range: 345°
- Nominal Resistance: 5KΩ
- Linearity: 0.3%
- Repeatability: <0.01 (=0.03°)%
- Starting Force: 0.2Ncm
- Environmental Protection Level:: IP54
- Life Expectency: 50 x 106
- Resistance Element: Conductive Plastic
- Electrical Connection: 3 Wire Raychem
- Dimensions: 28mmŲ
£99.00 Excl. VAT
Formally SP2846 S0065
- Available with push-on coupling or marked shaft
- Simple mounting
- Protection class IP 54 or IP 65
- Long life
- Good price / performance ratio
Designed to convert rotary movement into a proportional voltage, these position transducers utilize conductive plastic technology on both the resistance and collector tracks.
The housing and bearings are produced in a special highgrade temperature-resistant plastic material. Fixings are in the form of elongated slots which allow simplicity in mounting together with ease of mechanical adjustment.
The special backlash-free push-on coupling ensures extremely quick and simple installation. The transducer is not sensitive to either dirt or dampness. Electrical connections are made via conductors which are sealed into the housing. They are suitable for use with any of the termination methods currently in use.
The use of elastomer-damped precious metal multifinger wiper ensures reliable contact even under the severest of working conditions. Special models with different electrical travels and shaft dimensions are available.